Sunday, March 13, 2011

Big News!


Yesterday, we took a pregnancy test, and it was positive! We have been trying to get pregnant for what seems like a very long time, and finally had some success! We had a little help from our friend Clomid, but it worked on the first try, what a wonder drug! We are so excited and enjoyed telling our parents the big news at their annual St. Patty's Day party later that day. We obviously haven't gone to the doctor yet, but I plan to call on Monday for confirmation! We are so thrilled, excited, and terrified all at the same time!!! :)

Enjoy some pics from the party! I had called Lori as soon as we took the test, hence the onesie, because she was so excited...Hopefully next year at the party, our baby will be wearing it! ;)

Family of 2, soon to be 3!
Steve's parents and grandpa (who is still in the dark)
My parents
Wasn't really drinking this beer, just held onto Steve's  for the photos, something would be fishy if Lori and I weren't drinking together! ;)

I love bloggging, so you knew I was going to blog about pregnancy! We haven't told anyone but our parents (and Lori), Steve feels strongly about not telling anyone until we are out of the woods, but I still wanted to blog while I went through everything, and when it was safe to tell everyone, I plan to make the blog public! I already bought "What to Expect When Your Expecting" for my Kindle and have read a few chapters....hahaha Steve said he better buy a book too. ;)

So, I guess I'll call this week 4...after reading the first few chapters of my Kindle, that's about where I land. I also calculated that our due date will be November 18th. We'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment