Feeling: tired, but held my own staying out late and not drinking on our weekend getaway to Milwaukee! I made up for it with lots of naps Sunday and 10 hours of sleep going into work on Monday. ;) I think I've started having some cravings....last weekend it was the McSkillet, then the fried cheese curds in Milwaukee....but mostly Baby Burns wants cheese, veggies, and lighter, more frequent meals. I have a little nausea first thing in the morning, usually relieved with something to eat. My least favorite symptom has cropped up since starting the prenatals from my doc, constipation! I hear it is from the iron in the vitamins, so I've been trying to control it with lots of fiber and OJ and that has seemed to help, but still not very comfortable first thing in the morning. :(
Weight: 124 lbs
This pic was taken after a big chicken parmesean meal, so I don't know if I look a little bigger because of that or Baby Burns....we'll see!
Fun Facts about Week 6: Mom is coping with full-blown pregnancy symptoms (sorry), but there's plenty of good news too. Our baby's jaw, cheeks, chin, eyes, ears, and nose are beginning to form what will eventually become one adorable face. In addition, the kidneys, liver, and lungs are developing, and the heart is now beating 80 times a minute (and getting faster every day). All this and our baby is still no bigger than the length of a nail head (about a quarter of an inch) from crown to rump!
No comments:
Post a Comment