Feeling: Still feeling large and in charge! My regular clothes are a thing of the past...unless of course they have an elastic or draw string waistband! I found some great new (cheap) outfits at Old Navy...after being quite stressed I would be the least fashionable pregnant girl in the world! (I guess that's those hormones again!) I've been craving mac and cheese, still, cheese and crackers, fruit, peanut butter jelly, and pretty much any food I can get my hands on, for the most part. Still can't eat a ton in one sitting, but will eat and eat all day long. I've been feeling little flutters more frequently now, but I can't feel them from the outside and they don't last long enough for Steve to try to feel yet. I haven't experienced any back pain or heartburn yet, knock on wood, those things hold off! I'm so excited and can't wait till our ultrasound in 2 weeks to see Baby Burns' beautiful face again! :)
Weight:
hmm haven't checked, I'll get back to you. 128 lbs, how is this possible?! I feel huge!
Fun Facts About Week 18: Your pregnancy back pain may have you tied up in knots, but your baby's getting ready to bust a move. At five and a half inches long and five ounces in weight, he now may be large enough for you to feel him twisting, rolling, kicking, and punching his way around the womb. Plus, he's developing yawning and hiccupping skills (you may feel those soon, too!) and his own unique set of toe and fingerprints.
No comments:
Post a Comment