As far as baby stuff goes, I'm definitely feeling more stretching, sort of above my pelvic bone at the bottom of my "bump" and at the very top just distal to my sternum. Baby is kicking me a lot more lately, and I can see my belly move when he/she does. I'm less comfortable when I sleep, I wake up a lot during the night to switch from my left to right sides and try to fix my pillow between my knees...but I'm thinking now, despite this, my lethargy during the day might be more related to my low hemoglobin so maybe the iron will actually help?? Its getting harder to bend over and pick stuff up off the floor...and get up and down off the floor at work! I feel like I'm starting to get that pregnancy "waddle" a little bit, but not too bad. There's pretty much no question I'm pregnant to strangers, and I get lots of strangers saying, "Congrats! Do you know what you're having!?"
Hopefully my stress will lessen when Steve comes back from Michigan with his family late tomorrow night...maybe its just because I'm going through all this alone, all at once, right now it seems like a lot....but I just keep telling myself, we wanted this baby more than anything for so long, so anything I have to go through will be worth it in November when he or she arrives! I'm trying to take one day at a time and not think like I usually do...which is, "What is the worst case scenario? Oh, I'm sure that will happen to me!" haha
Weight: 140 lbs
If a full night's rest has become elusive, welcome to the (sleepless) world of pregnancy insomnia. Between heartburn and leg cramps, bathroom runs and that big beach ball (with its protruding navel!) beneath your nightie, it's no wonder your body's having trouble calming down and drifting off. But there are lots of tactics to try that should help keep you in bed (and asleep!) instead of pacing the floor; these include daytime exercise, a daily dose of fresh air, and limiting fluids before you hit the hay.
SO glad you are okay, first off. But secondly, I wouldn't worry too much about being there for the guy who caused the accident's hearing. My firm represents several municipalities, and honestly, a complaining witness usually just means a hundred+ more in a fine for the guy (which does you nothing, since it is paid to the city/municipality, whatever). So long as the insurance company isn't somehow contesting fault/denying coverage it really doesn't make a ton of difference. Go to your dr. appt., conference, etc. and take care of yourself (and the babe!) first!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice! I talked to the prosecuter who said most people just show up and plead guilty, and it will be like a 2 minute thing, but if I don't show up and he pleads not guilty they'll throw it out. I also talked to his insurance company yesterday and they recorded my version of the events that happened and said they accepted liability and will be paying out to my insurance company, covering the medical, and refunding our deductible, so I don't think him getting off will affect me getting my money for the car and such. She did tell me though his version of the events made it sound like I ran a red light or something but that my version made a lot more sense given where the accident was, so that makes me think he's going to try to get off...
ReplyDeleteYeah that sounds true, if there's no complaining witness we throw them out. But surprisingly, a lot of people plead guilty or get up there, attempt to plead not guilty, and then eventually end up admitting. As long as your stuff is paid for, that's what matters most! I mean, a no complaining witness/ticket throw out type of outcome isn't going to all of a sudden give his insurance co. cause to deny liability!
ReplyDelete