Weight: Although the doctor said I was 141 lbs today, this morning when I weighed myself first thing in the am, I was 137, so I'm going to stick to my measurements for consistency. ;)
Here are some pics of the nursery so far, we've been working hard cleaning and assembling furniture as you can see...I should have taken a "before" picture, because it was full of boxes and STUFF, its looking a lot better these days! I can't wait to see how everything looks with the bedding and stuff, my shower is only a few weeks away!!! :)
The nursery so far
Rigby posing with the crib
The dresser and rocking chair...although I don't know if we'll keep this old chair or get a new one because I kind of want a nicer, more plush one with a footrest.
Changing table
Fun Facts About Week 24: Your baby is about eight and a half inches long and weighs one and a half pounds, gaining steadily at a rate of six ounces per week. Much of that weight comes from accumulating baby fat, as well as from growing organs, bones, and muscle. Those little ears of hers are getting sharper and can hear very loud sounds, from a yapping dog to a jackhammer. Also by now, that fabulous face is almost fully formed, complete with eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. Is your baby a brunette, a blonde, or a redhead? Actually, right now her locks are white since there's no pigment yet.
If your former innie is now an outie, welcome to the club. Almost every expectant mom's pregnant belly button pops at some point as her swelling uterus pushes on everything in its path. Things should return to normal after delivery, though your navel (and some other parts of your body) might look a bit, well, stretched. Just think of it as one more badge of honor that only moms get to wear. What other pregnancy woe is pushing your buttons? Well, probably your uncomfortably numb wrists and fingers, thanks to carpal tunnel syndrome. (Don’t worry — the sensations will disappear when you give birth.)
No comments:
Post a Comment