Feeling: I've been feeling pretty good, sleep over the weekend in North Carolina was a little rough with the change in diet and all the eating, I had a lot more heartburn. One day we spent all day eating bar food and that was the worst night ever! Traveling pregnant was ok, you certainly don't get any special privileges, but it worked out ok. I was a little slower than the rest of the pack with all my luggage, but we made it to all our flights on time! :) I've been feeling a lot of stretching right down the middle of my abs, like they are really separating down the middle, but I still don't have any stretch marks or the line down the middle of my belly. Baby's kicking is definitely more noticeable, and still pretty much along the right side of my lower belly. I can get a pretty good punch in the ribs or along my side and it startles me sometimes! I do like to feel all that kicking though because I know baby is moving and grooving in there, despite the space limitations! I almost forgot, while I was at Chantal's wedding this weekend, a guest came up to me and said, "You're having a girl, right?" and I just said I didn't know I was going to be surprised. She then proceeded to say that she works in an OB office, and is never wrong when it comes to guessing! I don't know what that means, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see! ;)
Weight: 147 lbs
Fun Facts About Week 31: Weighing in at three-plus pounds and measuring 18 inches long, your baby is quickly approaching his birth length — though he's got to pack on another three to five pounds before D-day. Also developing at an impressive clip: your baby's brain connections (he's got to make trillions of them!). He's now processing information, tracking light, and perceiving signals from all five senses. He's also putting in longer stretches of sleep, which is why you're probably noticing more defined patterns of wakefulness (and movement) and rest (when he’s pretty still).
Chances are your diaphragm is feeling a little cramped these days. Okay, a lot cramped. That's because your uterus is pushing up against it (and all the other organs in there), crowding your lungs and making it more difficult for them to expand fully. The result: Your body is spare on air and will be until your baby drops near the end of pregnancy in preparation for birth. But don’t worry: Your baby is as happy as a clam because he’s getting his oxygen from the placenta.
No comments:
Post a Comment