Baby Burns' heartbeat is at a strong 180 bpm, and he/she measures in at 8 weeks and 6 days, although I am actually at 8 weeks 4 days. Does this mean my morning sickness will be over sooner! Oh I hope so! ;)
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Baby Burns is a Bean!
We just got back from our first prenatal appointment! We have a few pics to share of our little "bean" from the ultrasound!
The top one we are staring right at baby Burns' face, which is at the bottom, legs at the top, yolk sac the little ball on the top, which is still providing some nourishment until the placenta takes over full time. This pic was my favorite because while we were watching the video, the little arms and legs were grooving to the ultrasound beat! I think the baby was hopped up on sugar because I had just chugged a sprite to help my nausea! The second was a profile pic showing the umbilical cord and placenta attached to the uterus.
Baby Burns' heartbeat is at a strong 180 bpm, and he/she measures in at 8 weeks and 6 days, although I am actually at 8 weeks 4 days. Does this mean my morning sickness will be over sooner! Oh I hope so! ;)
Baby Burns' heartbeat is at a strong 180 bpm, and he/she measures in at 8 weeks and 6 days, although I am actually at 8 weeks 4 days. Does this mean my morning sickness will be over sooner! Oh I hope so! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment