Feeling: Nausea seems better, the crackers next to the bed has been a Godsend. I'm still tired a lot, weekends are pretty lazy for me, its nice to just veg out and relax a little on my days off. I can't really eat a large meal, but could snack all day. Sleep is definitely interrupted by frequent pee trips to the bathroom, but I can usually fall right back to sleep no problem!
Weight: 122 lbs
Sometimes I feel like I have a bump, but others it goes down. :-/ Steve and I are going to try to paint the nursery next weekend since we have many many busy weekends coming up! I think we finally settled on a color after looking and the swatch in different lights at different times of day. Then we can pick out furniture and get the room ready! :)
Fun Facts About Week 10: Our baby (now the size of a prune) has small indentations on the legs (soon to be knees and ankles!), and the tiny arms even have elbows that bend (how is that for magical?). Inside that little mouth, tiny buds of baby teeth are forming under the gums. The stomach and kidneys are kicking into gear, producing digestive juices and urine, and if it's a boy, his testes are making testosterone (how manly!).
No comments:
Post a Comment