Monday, May 2, 2011

11 Weeks

We are in the home stretch for the first trimester! A few more days till I'm officially 12 weeks!

Feeling: I've been feeling a lot better, less nausea and fatigue this week. I had so much energy we actually painted both the future nursery AND the office this weekend! Its getting a little harder to bend over at work to get something off the floor, and painting was a bit challenging around the baseboards. I think my baby bump is here to stay! My pants get a little snug after a meal, even a little one. I've been craving apple juice this week and ohhhhh, mac and cheese! I feel like I could eat mac and cheese every night for dinner...which of course I don't, but oh, could I!
Weight: 124 lbs


Fun Facts About Week 11: Our baby (now about two inches long) has been pretty busy this week, growing hair follicles, fingernails, and ovaries (if she's a girl). She has distinct human characteristics by now, with hands and feet in front of her body, with ears nearly in their final shape, open nasal passages on the tip of her tiny nose, a tongue and palate in the mouth, and visible nipples. What else makes her look human? Those hands and feet have individual fingers and toes (meaning good-bye to those froglike webbed hands and feet). Hooray!

Here's some photos of the future nursery after the paint job this weekend! Now all we need is some baby furniture!


No comments:

Post a Comment