Feeling: Still tired, still craving cheese, mac and cheese, strawberry ice cream, and fruit. I feel like my belly is really starting to stick out, but the pictures don't seem to change very much! My dizzy spells at work seem better but people still comment that I look pale or tired and ask if I'm feeling ok....maybe I just need a tan? hahaha I'm still hungry all the time, but can't eat a lot in one sitting. My allergies seem better, but Steve says I'm snoring almost every night this past week, so I guess that's an indication my nose is still clogged! :(
Weight: 125 lbs
Fun Facts About Week 15: One way to deal with the havoc of pregnancy hormones: Focus on how much is happening with your baby. She's about the size of an orange this week, her ears have migrated to the sides of her head, and her eyes are moving to the front of her face. Plus, your little smarty-pants can now wiggle her fingers and toes and make breathing movements in preparation for life outside the womb. Pregnancy hormones are pretty rough on your body, especially the teeth and gums, causing inflammation and making them more susceptible to plaque and bacteria. Your formerly healthy gums may have become super-sensitive and prone to bleeding. In addition, you might be coping with a chronic stuffy nose or even nosebleeds, also brought on by progesterone surging through your system. Fear not — it'll all pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment